IST AG's thick film technology has been utilized to fabricate microheaters, which provide desired thermal energy fast, reliable and efficiently. It combines long-term stability with a wide temperature range from -40°C up to 800°C. Small footprint and excellent thermal characteristics facilitate precise heating of solids, liquids, and gases.
Micro heaters are used in a variety of applications, such as medical devices, humidifiers, car side mirror de-icing/de-fogging and many more.
Each micro heater is individually customized and designed to fit each customer’s unique requirements.
Selecting your micro heater:
First, contact us and discuss your individual needs with our experts.
- Define element dimensions, resistance & choice of material
- Temperature range: -40°C to +800°C (out of range requests subject to discussion)
- Finite element simulation for ideal heat distribution and heat up times
- Fabrication of a prototype for tests run by customer
- Improvement of prototype towards serial production
- Qualification of final product, including lifetime cycling @IST AG (certifications according to AECQ possible)
- Rapid heat-up times
- Tailor made heating track design enables controlled heat distribution across device
- Highest quality standards
- Short development times
- Chemically inert materials enable applications in corrosive or sensitive media
(e.g. medical applications)