Jobst Technologies GmbH is a globally recognized technological leader in the field of biosensors. This technology is used in intensive care medicine and biotechnology. As a member company of Innovative Sensor Technology IST AG, based in Switzerland, Jobst Technologies GmbH, is the center of excellence for the research, development and production of biological sensors. Innovative Sensor Technology IST AG is part of the Global Endress + Hauser Group. For our location in Freiburg (Jobst Technologies GmbH) we are looking for a: Sales Engineer Biosensors (m/f/d)
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead generation and tracking of potential customers in the field of medical technology, bioprocessing, pharmaceutical and related.
- Customer visits, exhibiting at fairs and industrial shows (international travel activity up to 60%)
- The focus is primarily on biosensors, chemical sensors and microfluidics, but you’ll be expected to have knowledge across the entire sensor product range offered by IST AG to provide customers with specific sensor solutions.
- Development of customer-specific solutions based on our product portfolio and technology in cooperation with other company divisions such as production and development.
- Planning, design and implementation of marketing activities
You have earned a degree (FH or university) in biotechnology, physics, chemistry, microsystem technology, materials science, electrical engineering or related fields, as well as having an interest in or already gained experience with the use of biomedical sensors. You possess outstanding communication and organizational skills and can work comfortably in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams distributed in several countries. As a sales engineer you’ll be the focal point between our international customers and our specialist departments, in creating cutting edge sensor solutions. An excellent knowledge of English and German in both written and spoken are a prerequisite - additional language skills are an advantage.